Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A Flurry of Awards (but I don't know what to do)

My goodness...I have been bestowed with THREE awards over the past week. It really IS my lucky time. BUT. I don't know how to get them up here.

Firstly I received the 'Light in the Soul' Award from the talented Aerial Armadillo An honour indeed.

Next was the 'proximity' award from the fabulous Mud. I would like to mention here that Mud has very kindly given me awards before and I've been ever so rude and not put them up. But its not because I don't want to, you understand.....

THEN I got the Superior Scribbler Award from the lovely Lizzy Frizzfrock

Surely not all deserved but certainly gratefully received. Thank you thank you and thank you again!

So I would like to pass them on, yes all of them (except Mud I probably can't give your one back but the other two are yours to polish and put on the mantlepiece - coz you know how to...)

Firstly to Mud, who I just KNOW if we met we'd get on better than a house on fire

To Angela, Geli to me, my aunt who lives across the oceans and whom I've met once, I think. For showing me the other side of my family and who reminds us how important kindness is. And understanding.

To Val, who communes with the warthogs and porcupines on my behalf coz I can't anymore.

Fush and Chips, who may not really be an award kinda bloke (you don't have to put them up or pass them on!) but whose posts are soooo fabulously written and funny funny funny. Both his blogs of our shared university days here and his general one here are well worth reading.

Tam, Chimera and Janelle already have some of these awards so choose and accept as you wish. You three are just the best writers out there.

Right bloody hell. Oscar speech over.

Over and out.

Oh and if you want to actually get the awards you'll have to go to the posts mentioned above where the awards are currently hanging out.....

Oh and please note that although I may not be able to get an award up on my blog I can link......so I'm only half a doofus. Dufus. Dufous? Duoufous? Ah bloody hell a whole one one then.

Get outta here already!

10 comments:

Janelle said...

you funny funny loon! xxx j oh and ps the kids LOVED you...ardjen said to daniel..oh miranda was SO COOOOOILLLL! nice eh??? thanks so much for coming. must do it again eh? xxx

Miranda said...

Ah yay! Thanks for that! I had such fun and would LOVE to do more of it. And well, yes, I suppose I am cool, hey! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Chimera said...

Well deserved awards me dear! And thank you very much for passing one on to me!
Scrumptious stuff!
T xx

fush and chips said...

Ta for the hand on. Would say more but hand is lame from thrashing the pug.

Angela said...

My dear sweet nice niecie (Nichte), I gladly and humbly accept your award, but like you, I am not able to paste it on my blog. Doof is a German word, meaning stupid, so it should be doofus? Had I sent you the very funny video of the little old lady who has to adjust her TV to a digital something? That feels like me, though i still LOOK a bit younger. Come visit us again!

colleen said...

You should be able to post it on your blog by right clicking on the picture and clicking Save As to your computer then going to add a Gadget, click the picture one and browse to find it on the computer. Hope it helps...

came here via black box.

tam said...

skype me if you're still stuck i'll talk you thru it. But yes, just as Colleen says

Rob Inukshuk said...

Well done on the awards, yours is a fun and enjoyable space to visit, so they are well deserved.

Rob Inukshuk said...

You're it, "ish" - see my post edit.

Lori ann said...

Yay! of course you should have these 3 awards and 3thousand more too. you are always welcome in Pregnafornia... ;)

xx lori