Does it annoy you when words are spelt wrong deliberately? Like Kwench and kwik?
Ah, but I am not one to look a gift horse in the mouth. I have been given an award. For being kreativ. By my gorgeous much-more-kreativ-than-me sister. Hurrah! But I don't know how to get the picture up here.
The award is the Kreativ Blogger award and the rules are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award. (Thank you dearest sister of mine)
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.
Kay so seven things.
1. I have been initiated into womanhood in Zambian Kunda tradition
2. Both my parents are artists but I cannot draw or paint
3. I love to see very old people eating ice cream
4. The sight of baby pigs make me squeal with glee
5. I am very very scared of balloons
6. I am really rather good at reading animal tracks in the bush, if I say so myself
7. I can eat a whole tin of condensed milk in one sitting
Now to seven kreativ bloggers. Aish
The fabulous and inkredibly kreativ Janelle
The kwik witted Mud
The klever and intrepid Lori
The kool Family Affairs
The others have received it already and anyway, I can't think of more c-k words so....