Saturday, November 7, 2009

Walk on the wild side

Yesterday I didn't have the car so it was a perfect excuse to sit at home and writewritewrite. And I reached ten thousand words! And then splutter splutter stall. There's been a lot of splutter splutter and I'm not reading back what I've written coz then I'm sure I'll feel really disheartened. BUT I've reached ten thousand words!! WHOOOHOOOO!

So when my brain got all fuzzy - like teeth that haven't been cleaned in a week (eeooo) - I took the wee gal and we went for a walk. Just a small one up the hill behind our house.



And this is the view from the top





And here, our brave little house



On our way back down we found a prince on his white stallion



Took a picture of us, freaks of nature



Then got home and fell asleep with our rabbit

12 comments:

Angela said...

Sweetsweetsweet! And slaps on your shoulder for reaching ten thousand words! How do you count them? What is your story about? The very word is: knows. Okay, Miranda knows, that`s enough!!

Dumdad said...

Ah, how cute!

My daughter also has a rabbit (orange) and still sleeps with it - and she's 12 next month!

Janelle said...

aw LOVELY mo! love the funny pic of you two...and my darlin' rubin...who is all fired up about polo at the moment...XXX j

family affairs said...

OOH you've got a pink house too!! Or are they all pink? Keep writing - it's in your blood and did you see my post on my friend? She's just signed to Penguin and I'm SO jealous. Lx

Rob Inukshuk said...

What a spot you call home. It was great to see your hill and the forever views from there.

Love the baby and bunny pic.
Well done on the 10 000 words too!

karen said...

Congrats, Miranda for all those words achieved! thanks for the beautiful pictures - the view from the hill is fantastic! The last photo is absolutely adorable...

Val said...

that view - phew - room to breathe! gorgeous gorgeous rabbit pic of lovely Lara - she must have been so tired after all that walking uphill :-)
congrats on the wordathon X

Mud in the City said...

Well done! And isn't she darling? A very busy day all round.

JoeinVegas said...

Well done too!!
A lot different than the walk we did Saturday.

Shiny said...

Woweee, look at your view, and 10 000 words? Fabulous! And my favourite is Lara and her bunny... too sweet. Reminds me, I will e-mail you a recent pic of our little boys now xx

Jeannie said...

Gorgeous baby! And gorgeous house too. And well done on the 10 000 words! Although really I'm gnashing my teeth and muttering because I'm only just over 6000... *hastens back to NaNo*

pam said...

yay - well done Miranda - the pics are glorious and so sweeet with rabbit