Tuesday, September 14, 2010

...

Oooooh oooh look, a free moment to blog! 


You know that iconic picture of Einstein with the big white sticky up hair? Looking slightly crazed and bewildered? I feel a bit like that at the moment. 


Except not as clever.


Oh pants. The baby has just woken up and that free moment I had? Poof! Gone. Ah well, I may as well post this anyway just to prove that I'm still alive, albeit with little to say. Or at least little time to say it in.  


Let me at least take a picture through the window.....



8 comments:

Rob Inukshuk said...

Is it just me, or is that mountain getting smaller? Perhaps the tree is getting taller...?

Miranda said...

Oh yes, the tree sure is growing!

spacedlaw said...

Never a moment to spare...
How is your friend?

Angela said...

Yes, how is your friend?

Miranda said...

Spacedlaw and Geli - thanks for asking. I believe he is now out of his coma and after ten hours of surgery (a couple of days ago) he was squeezing his wife's hand and moving his eye. That's gotta be good, right??

JoeinVegas said...

So, any idea whats making for the fuzzy head?

Lemon Gloria said...

I am absolutely going to use the expression "oh pants!" And I'm glad to read your friend is doing better.

Miranda said...

Joeinvegas - yes! LAck of sleep and work. Ugh!!

Lisa - my all time favourite expression. As well as cocksucker