Friday, December 17, 2010

This n That



Okay people, just a reeeeaaaal quick one in between packing and doing all those last minute things one does before going away. Aish. We're heading north - up up and away to the isle of England for a couple of weeks. And boy does it look COLD there! I have a real hard time packing for cold weather when I'm hot. And vice versa. I just cannot get my head around it.

News snippets. Fabulous very good very old friend, neighbour and all round sterling lass Janelle has started a blog that her, another friend and I will contribute pics to called Hometown Arusha. Check it out if you have the time or inclination.

We're busy rehearsing this new play (one play two casts) that will tour around the country fro six months from end of Jan. Did I tell you this already? So been frantically writing and directing and making props and generally being a contortionist. Been great fun. Still not finished but getting there.

Oh I'm sure there's lots more, but I really do have to go.....



Oh and we've bought a plot of land! Sooooo exciting! Its just down from where we live now. Here's the view on one side. On the other is Mt Meru and Kili on a clear day. When we build our house we'll have to have another picture window.



Speaking of which..... from last weekend, with Janelle's horses




So for two weeks we're off, leaving our little house on the hill to fight the elements




bayeeee, happy Christmas ya'll. xxx

7 comments:

Rob G said...

Well, you must be here by now and enjoying the cold and snow. Very festive. Hope you have a wonderful White Christmas and should you find yourself in or around London and at a loose end, give me a shout and we could do coffee or sommat.

karen said...

Hope you are having a wonderful time, and are dressed very warmly!! Look forward to the updates eventually :)

Shiny said...

Ooo, a White Christmas? How magical. I've never had one of those. It's sweltering here but I'm a happy, happy camper as the family arrive today and I can't wait to see them all and play with the babies! Happy, happy, Christmas to y'all xxx

Lemon Gloria said...

Oh, Miranda, I suppose you're in England already! I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas! Big hugs to you!

Angela said...

I hope you did not have to camp at the London airport? We saw some sights on TV! Tell us all about your performance! Merry white Christmas!

JoeinVegas said...

Hope you had a fun time in the snow, and got to wait in a house instead of the airport.

tam said...

Cmon Chica, time for another update. Rehearsal pics?