Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hats

I've left it too long. 

This blogging thing.

Now I don't know what to say!

A picture of my child, perhaps? All cute in the snow? Ah yes, the snow! We went to England in December. We arrived in a blizzard, one of the last flights allowed in to Heathrow before they closed it. And drove up north in a blizzard. All picture postcard black and white, the occasional blue sign jumping out at the last minute. Traffic on the motorway crawling along at... well.. crawling pace.

And the child, when we went out, all wrapped up, hats, gloves, scarves, coats. The only thing you could see/she could move were her eyes!  




And being there for Christmas.



And then getting home, and wearing a t-shirt and nappy again. Oh. And hat.



And bumping into things.

8 comments:

Angela said...

Haha, it sure looks as if she had a lot more fun with her new hat and t-shirt and without all the gloves and scarves she had to wear in the COLD! I can sympathize because that is exactly the same way I feel, only I am stuck here with my gloves and boots, and it`ll take us at least two months before the first flower will show its face! Luky girl, over there!

Lori ann said...

ah haha, baby girl doodle!! i think you should write about her, at least twice a week or maybe three times if your up to it. she's GORGEOUS miranda! Oh what a fun age she's at.

i guess i should stop hugging my laptop now. heeheehe.
xxxx

Val said...

i dont think Lara will be a cold weather girl somehow - she is gorgeous! i love the last pic especially hehe maybe a future in dramatic arts?? xx

Shiny said...

Oh, she is so sweet! I love the big hat xxx

tam said...

Keep coming back to look at these pics. So lovely. So excited.

Lemon Gloria said...

Ohhhh, I love these pictures! Particularly the last one, with what looks like an exuberant hat dance! What a gorgeous girl!

Iota said...

What a Christmas of contrasts!

Edie Mindell said...

I love these pictures.:-) She's beautiful and sweet at the same time.:-) Love the big hat.:-) She's lovely.:-)