Thursday, February 24, 2011

Mwanza


Seriously though, what was I thinking? Starting how many new blogs? All in a fit of excitement over a whole day with electricity. So now I can feel triply (tripoli) bad when I have bloggers block. 

Aaaanyway.

So I went to Mwanza, on lake Victoria for a couple of days. To be with the actors who are performing there for a week. Left the baby gal at home for two nights. First time to leave her overnight. I felt positively nauseous to begin with but soon got used to it! I think she barely noticed I was gone, frankly!

I'm sorting through the pictures now but here are a couple for now.



 


Oh and I've also posted on one of my other blogs!

4 comments:

spacedlaw said...

Great pictures as usual.

Lemon Gloria said...

Oh, the first overnight away is hard! But then liberating! :)

Love the pics!

Lori ann said...

you are funny. thank you for the pics and oh how i know that nauosous feeling.

i wish i could go to lake victoria and watch the play too. i hope you had some moments of rest while you were away!

Shiny said...

Oh, I love the higgeldy-piggeldy blue house with the man on the door! See you soon-soon in The Big Smoke x